Thursday 21 February 2013

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara


Okay, if I'm honest it was originally the packaging which first attracted me to this mascara but then I started to hear really good things about it in the beauty blogging world and decided to finally pick it up and try it out for myself from Cosmetics and Candy. Since it's called 'Organic Wear' it is 100% natural and has none of the nasty additives or colours which is perfect if you like more natural make up products.


It has a really thick wand with a slightly bigger than normal brush which is a little bit fatter in the middle and with small plastic bristles. This mascara has a slightly weird smell, almost like playdough but it's very subtle and I can really only smell it while I'm applying it.


I like my lashes to look natural and without clumps and as far as that goes I really like this mascara! It enhances my lashes making them look fuller, longer and thicker but still natural and fluttery. It separates them really well and so far I haven't had a problem with clumping. 

Have you tried this mascara?
You can read more about it or purchase it here on the Cosmetics and Candy website for £11.99.

12 comments:

  1. This looks fab, I love the shape of the tube too! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't blame you for being attracted to the packaging, it's so different and creative! I think the smell would put me off but other than that I would definitely give it a try x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't smell it besides when I put it on, so once you're done with your lashes its fine :)

      Delete
  3. very natural and beautiful lashes!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this mascara but I do wish they offered a waterproof version for summer. I love the shape of the tube too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too worried about making sure my mascara is waterproof but I didn't realise they don't offer a waterproof one!

      Delete
  5. I have been wanting to try this for a while now love the colour and the packaging!

    xoxo
    Claire does beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging definitely sucked me in!

      Delete
  6. This mascara sounds amazing! Even I have a great deal about it but never really tried.
    Great blog! And good luck to you! :)x

    http://agirlsfancies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it, I'm on a brown mascara kick at the moment though so I haven't been using it as much as I would normally!

      Delete