Sunday 5 August 2012

NOTD: Natural Collection's 'Shimmer Pink'


Today's Nail of the day is Natural Collection's 'Shimmer Pink'. I have a few Natural Collection polishes and I have to say, I really like them! They're cheap, they have nice colours and they apply nicely. 

Shimmer Pink is a pink based polish with silver micro glitter in it. This is such an easy and simple colour to wear but the glitter just gives it that extra little something. This one is a little sheer (pictured is four coats) but I was pleased with how it ended up, so for once I didn't mind having to layer it on.

Natural Collection polishes are available in Boots for £1.89.

Do you own any Natural Collection polishes?

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty nail polish :) I have a few from Natural Collection and they're really good for the price! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm pretty impressed with the ones I have.

      Delete
  2. this colour is so cute, it reminds me of a prom colour, or even an ice cream in the summer! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminds me of a colour a little girl would want to wear if she was dressing up as a princess, haha. :)

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty colour. I never think to look at the Natural Collection polishes or forget about them. I don't know why because they are super cheap. Love this shade xxx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, they have some pretty colours :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It almost reminded me of a nude when it was on my nails!

      Delete
  5. That colour is so cute! Very Barbie/princess! xxx

    http://effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, that's what I think when I see it :)

      Delete
  6. This colour is so pretty! I love natural collection. xxx
    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They actually have some really pretty colours, I've been impressed with them.

      Delete
  7. I own a lovely shade from natural collection, it's a nude colour and it looks really good if you apply about 3 layers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised at how much I like their polishes, they have some really pretty colours :)

      Delete